Sunday, August 18, 2013

KinniKinnick Gluten Free Product Reviews






First off I'd just like to note on how incredibly generous and nice that KinniKinnick company is, they are so so so nice and sent me far more products to try than I ever thought they would! One of my first reviews and I got sent two boxes of things? How sweet is that?!?

These have ultimately been my favorite so far because I really missed my bread, lol.

I was so excited to try these, I had been obsessed with bagels before I found out I had to eat gluten free.
I'm not a big cinnamon raisin fan, so those ones didn't really 'appeal' to me, but the blueberry and plain weren't too bad. My main issue was the texture, I thought they tasted gritty/sandy :[


Blueberry

$5.99 a pack

Free of: Wheat, Nuts, Dairy, Soy, and Eggs.

Vegan

Contains: Sugar, Yeast, Potatoes





Plain



$5.99 a pack

Free of: Wheat, Nuts, Dairy, Soy, and Eggs.

Vegan

Contains: Sugar, Yeast, Potatoes












Cinnamon Raisin Bagels; 


 $5.99 a pack

Free of: Wheat, Nuts, Dairy, Soy, and Eggs.

Vegan

Contains: Sugar, Yeast, Potatoes




Then I was also given two different kinds of breads:



Multi Grain


$4.99 a loaf.

Free of: Wheat, Dairy, Soy, and Nuts.

Contains: Yeast, Corn, Potato, Eggs, and Sugar








Plain White




$4.99 a loaf

Free of: Wheat, Dairy, Soy, and Nuts.

Contains: Yeast, Corn, Potato, Eggs, and Sugar
















I looovveee these! It's so nice to have a bread to eat again.  I'm pretty sure I ate all of it in the form of toast, but that's okay!
I keep them up in the freezer so they don't get spoiled and I don't feel obligated to eat the whole loaf at once.


Here is their website, please go and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment