Thursday, August 15, 2013

Udi's Gluten Free Product Review







I've heard so many wonderful things about Udi's and I was dying to try some of their stuff!
They gave me four different things to try out. Their Double Vanilla Muffins, Salted Caramel Cashew Cookies, Ancient Grains Granola Bars, and a package of their Mighty Bagels.

Double Vanilla Muffins 

$6.00



  



















These were pretty good, better than I imgained. I'm not a huge vanilla person but the flavoring of them was not overpowering at all, it tasted more like a hint of vanilla than it being vanilla flavored. They were a little dry to texture, and heavy/dense. But for not being a vanilla person, and not having very many vanilla muffins in my life, in fact I don't think I've ever had a vanilla muffin, those were the best vanilla muffins I've ever had.




Salted Caramel Cashew Cookies 

 $5.50

     



These were very cool to try out. They weren't the greatest thing in the world. I think it was hard to wrap around my mind around the fact that a cookie could taste like salted cashews? Haha. The fact they could actually get a cookie to taste like that though, is amazing.





Sadly the packaging that the Mighty Bagels came in was torn up and I didn't want to take the risk of eating one but they smelled INCREDIBLE and looked really good.




Lastly the Ancient Grain Granola Bars

$5.50






 
 


  










These were really good, their packed with grains, dried fruits, and almonds. I loved them! Sadly, they didn't agree with my stomach though, they gave me an upset stomach, which really sucked for how good they were.

Here is a link to their website that you should check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment