Saturday, June 18, 2016

Finally, An Adventure! | Day 1






I've been waiting so long for this. My Grandma is a big traveler and it turns out that I've caught that gene and I've been itching so badly the past couple years to finally go on an adventure. My hold up was my anxiety. Car rides and people caused me so much stress and left me fearful of leaving the house. After about two years of fighting back, this summer I finally get to travel.

The previous night I did get some packing in, the majority of it. Then I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and decided to pack the rest of it. Ended up with 3 bags. A suitcase, my 'entertainment' bag, and my laptop/camera bags. If you call them bags.

Typical me forgot to take a picture of my suitcase and all, but here's what I packed:


 6 shirts, 3 for outfits 3 for sleeping, excluding the one I wore in the car. The weather was supposed to pretty warm so I packed mostly tanks, although, the one I didn't really end up wearing and the others were. But my aunt, that we stayed with, let us use her washer.


 2 pairs of leggings, and 2 yoga shorts. Mostly for sleeping.






Perfume of choice.





Bath bag filled with all the things.



The 'entertainment' bag




Top left to right:

Nintendo DS & Games
Sketch book, pencils, journals
Books. (Got to have the books)
Travel Scrapbook
DVDs




Items packed that aren't pictured:

2 Shorts
1 Pair of jeans
1 Hoodie
1 Belt
Socks
Under clothes
Vitamins

Of course we brought snacks and my backpack that I kept in the front. 

This was the only picture that I really took during the trip, I did take a video though that's on my YouTube if you'd like to see some of the view[: Something got messed up with the audio though.

 
These plazas seemed so fancy. Then again it was my first time being to one. They were a combination of Starbucks, Steak n Shake, a gas station and some other little quick food shop.
We only made two stops on the way and me an Mom got a coffee to trucker through the rest of the 6 hour trip.

We got to my aunts around dinner time and stopped at Chick-fil-a to eat. We were all pretty tired but it was definitely worth it, the ride was absolutely gorgeous. Everything there is so green and lush, and there was a lot to look at on the way down for it being interstate.

No comments:

Post a Comment