Monday, June 20, 2016

Comic What?! | Day 3



They were calling for rain over the weekend so our garden tour plans got put on hold and we went shopping instead. We went to Sally's Beauty and got hair dye for my hair which also ended up being in the same shopping center as a COMIC BOOK STORE. OHMYLANTA!
Where I live, there is no comic book stores. Barnes & Noble is the closest thing we have to one and their comics are $16.99 a piece, which are a liiiittttllleee out of my price range.




It was probably the coolest thing on the face of the earth. They had a Predator costume along with Batman. My friend tried to convince the guy working to let him wear it, he said on free comic book day he could try it on ;]

I only got two comics this trip. A Hawkeye, and Batman for my one friend. He's not much of a reader at all (I know, I told him we can't be friends anymore.), but he also said he wants to step up his comic game. Now he can do so :]

We also discovered a big Cabela's, of course we stopped there too.





There's no more pictures to share, but lastly, in the same lot, there was a Barnes & Noble that was two floors and huge and amazing and we spent a good while in there. It was wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment