Thursday, June 23, 2016

Chuckles & 5 Floor Book Store | Day 5



Today was much more relaxed and much needed. It can be tiring running around a lot of the time. 
Started the morning off with fruit. How I missed fruit. The pears were sooo good there.


I may have dipped into my candy from the Village...

 

I'm a sucker for gummy candy, especially fruit flavored things.


It never tastes as good as it looks though, I always end up being disappointing by it. It just doesn't measure up to real fruit. I took a small bite of each, but finished the cherry, don't know why. The lime one was the best. Grr Amber!


 Early mornings + reading outside + quiet =  bliss



Me and my friend got a surprise to a book store. My Mom and Aunt told us that it was a very small place that could only hold a few people so we'd have to be right in and right out in about 20mins. That seemed completly unrealistic. 20 minutes in a bookstore? Is that even possible?

When we pulled up to the house it was kind of in the middle of nowhere and older, with stone walls, and it when you walk in the front door it was so hard not to grin. It was not small at all. It had five floors of new, used, and rare books.





The bookshelves are made of wooden crates stacked on top of each other. Throughout the store they have little hooks of paper bags. So sly.







And they have a black cat. 


She/he helped me out in the music room. Sweet as pie [:



After, we went into town to see if any of the other bookstores were open but they were all closed due to it being a Sunday, sadly. 
We stopped at a coffee shop named Philter and I got an iced mocha, which was ssuuupppeeerrr strong.



They also have gluten free choices too. The apple loaf is really good. I should've got something else though, I didn't think that there'd be cinnamon in it. Oh well.
After that we hit the park. I love this place so much. It was a goal to run there, but never managed to make it happen unfortunately. It's absolutely stunning though. Everything is just so green and beautiful. If I lived there I would walk there every day multiple times a day, without a doubt.



No comments:

Post a Comment