Saturday, September 20, 2014

Udi's Gluten Free Three Cheese Pizza Review





It's been really cold lately, and I guess something warm just sounded good.
Our Wal*Mart surprisingly had an Udi's gluten free pizza, this is the 3 cheese one, and I figured I'd give it a go.


I preheated the over to 400, and covered a cookie sheet with foil. It says not to cook it that way, but I like to live life on the edge!





I baked mine for about 20 mins, I wanted the cheese to be a little brown.





BTW, I edited this on my iPod, I didn't realize there would be a white space or I would've 'watermarked' it there.

The verdict: It was YUMMY. It tastes like the pizza I get from the gas station[that's not a dig or anything], it's really good pizza. And so far it seems that my stomach agrees with it, which is always a plus. I put a couple slices in the freezer for later, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment