Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Schedule for the Rest of September



Hello y'all!

I would just like to give a little update on the schedule for the rest of the month! Recently I've been looking into blog tips and things and I kinda want to play around with some posts and different subjects to see what it is I like to blog about.


The rest of the month will be aimed a bit more on pets. I am a HUGE animal lover and this is something I've wanted to tap into but I've been a little afraid due to the fact that I had originally started the blog for Gluten Free stuff and recipes, that kind of thing. But I really would love to add my love for animals too.

So, on that note. I have quite a few 'introduction' posts about the current pets in my life, and there's also a couple that are more like a tribute to some that have passed away recently.

I will have reviews up of different products, both pet related and gluten free foods, there will be a few recipes as well, and hopefully some lifestyle-esc posts.

Next month is starting to get planned as well and I'm excited for y'all to see them[:

If this is something you like, knowing a bit on what's going to be posted, please let me know, I can try to make it more of a 'thing'. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment