Monday, September 1, 2014

The Potter Challenge Review













Out of all of the 30 Day Challenges I've done(which isn't many) this one has been my favorite. I feel like it's let me break into my 'nerdy' side a smidge and share with you guys a few things about one of my favorite series.

For anyone who may want to review any of the days, or if you'd like to do the challenge yourself(if you do so please tell me and I'd love to read them!) here is a list of the days and questions, along with the links to the post. Feel free to browse [:





Day 1: Favorite Book In The Series

Day 2: Least Favorite Book In The Series

Day 3: Favorite Character

Day 4: Favorite Villain

Day 5: Saddest Moment

Day 6: Favorite Professor

Day 7: Least Favorite Professor

Day 8: Favorite Subject

Day 9: Least Favorite Subject

Day 10: Favorite Shop In Diagon Alley

Day 11: Most Handsome Character

Day 12: Most Beautiful Character

Day 13: Most Missed Dead Character

Day 14: Favorite Book Cover

Day 15: Favorite Tri-Wizard Tournament Challenge

Day 16: Your Favorite Hogwarts House

Day 17: Favorite Animagus

Day 18: Favorite Unforgivable Curse

Day 19: Favorite Horcrux

Day 20: Funniest Moment

Day 21: Most Emotional Moment

Day 22: Aspired Quidditch Position

Day 23: Favorite Patronus

Day 24: What's Your Patronus?

Day 25: Favorite Dursley

Day 26: Favorite Wand

Day 27: Favorite Magical Ability

Day 28: Favorite Death Eater

Day 29: Favorite Hogwarts Portrait

Day 30: Favorite Spell







No comments:

Post a Comment