Wednesday, September 10, 2014

A Quick Catch Up




It's been a little while since I've posted anything after the Potter Challenge so I wanted do to a quick catch up on just a few things. I have plans of doing another challenge and hopefully posting some reviews too.





I've been trying to get more protein into my diet and lately shakes have been my favorite go-to thing in the morning.
I like to think this is my 2.0 of the Snow White Smootie.

1 Banana
1/2 cup of plain yogurt
1/2 packet of Vanilla Carnation Breakfast Shake
1/2 cup of Water
I've been craving fries. It feels like it's been so long since I've had any, I was gonna put them on the grocery list before I thought it would probably be smarter to make my own. I'm not all that great at making sweet potato fries, it's a work in progress. But these ones weren't too bad. Maybe need to get a little crispier.






Me and my mom went out 'shopping' the other day and I had originally went to get a different book and they didn't have it, and I knew this book came out and I've been waiting to get it as well. So after thinking about it for a little I decided to get it.
725 PAGES OF AMAZINGNESS. (I haven't read it yet, I just know it's going to be good. Please no spoilers!!!!)
Plus candy corn. I love candy corn.
Fall is coming!
Also, can y'all believe they have Christmas stuff out already!??!?




And lastly, a shameless selfie of me and Misty[:

Hope y'all are enjoying your week! What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment