Monday, October 5, 2015

The Flintstones - Movie Review

Rated: PG
Released: 1994
Fantasy, Family, Comedy






[source]




It's been years since I've watched this movie, I had no idea it came out in '94 I thought it was the early 2000's. When I was younger and when we'd go to the library I remember always getting this movie out to watch it, growing up with the cartoon version of The Flintstones, it was always cool to watch the 'real life' version.
In this movie Fred always had the dream of getting the top position at his job, when they all have to take the test, Fred wasn't really all that great, Barney, his best friend, felt bad for him and switched tests getting Fred his ultimate dream job, but it isn't as great as he thought it would be.

This is a cute movie, Pebbles and Bam-Bam are still my favorite characters, haha! I think the girls who play Pebbles reminded a lot of Mary-Kate and Ashley, they just looked a lot alike to me.
ALSO the guy who plays Barney, Rick Moranis, is the same guy who plays in the Honey, I Shrunk The Kids. I'm sure everyone knows who Rosie O'Donnell, but if not, she played the nanny in Harriet The Spy, another great movie!
Just tossing those out there [:

The trailer:


No comments:

Post a Comment