Thursday, July 2, 2015

Max | Movie Review









My Aunt invited me to go to the movies with her yesterday, of course I said yes!
We saw Max. Oh. My. Gosh.
This movie was definitely a tear jerker, it wasn't even fifteen minutes into the movie and I was trying my hardest not to cry-my aunt was even tearing up and she's not the biggest fan of animals. So, it probably wouldn't hurt to have a little thing of tissues with you, especially if you're an animal lover.
As far as I know this isn't based on a true story, however it is dedicated to those who've served in the army/the army dogs. It's about a dog, Max, whose owner, Kyle, died in the Marine's and it got PTSD and was going to be put down because no one could get close to Max to be able to work with or handle him. It turns out the only person who could get close to the dog is Kyle's brother Justin.
It was nice seeing a good movie that didn't have any swearing or rated R worthy. I'd say it's a kid friendly movie.

There's not more I can say other than the fact it was so good. Seriously. Robbie Amell, Marines, Dogs? What more could you possibly want?

Nerd Fact; the guy who plays Kyle, Robbie Amell, is also cousins(?) with Stephen Amell, who plays in CW's show Arrow(in which I'm obsessed with). That has definitely peaked my liking of the movie. I've seen a few other movies/shows that Robbie Amell plays in but I hadn't put two-and-two together.


The trailer











No comments:

Post a Comment