Monday, May 11, 2015

My Love for Avengers







As a kid, I don't remember being very interested at all in anything superhero related. I can recall watching Spiderman and Batman movies, and seeing a lot of Hulk in stores, but that's all. And the closest I ever came to wanting Superhero related was those Hulk hands which was a very very brief, short time. Strawberry Shortcake, and Winx was much more my speed, Superhero's were just so overrated.
Now that tables have turned. I LOVE my Avengers! I prefer Marvel over DC Comics, although I still  very much enjoy DC Comics. If my room could be decked out in Avenger stuff, heck I'd do it!
I'm sure everyone knows about the Avengers coming out over this past week, my Dad and I went to the movies yesterday, it's been so long since I've gone to a movie theater and I had to go this one. I've been dropping hints to him about wanting to go see other past movies but it never happened (I don't think my hints were blunt enough.).

Let me start by saying this, I am a HUGE Loki fan. Love the man. Love Tom Hiddleston. And when I found out that he wasn't going to be in Age of Ultron I wasn't expecting it to be all that great. He is Loki after all. (I can't tell you how stressed out I was watching The Dark World.)

BUT NO! It was SO. STINKIN'. GOOD! James Spader, aka Red from Blacklist, plays/voices the new bad guy, Ultron. He's such a 'likeable' (likeable meaning perfect actor/perfect character/personality) bad guy. He's got some of the best lines. Not that you can completly compare the two, but if you've watched Blacklist and enjoy Red and know his personality, Ultron has some of the same characteristics and humor as Red and it just fits with the rest of the characters.

I've also discovered that I may have discovered my love for Iron Man/Stark. Robert Downey Jr. is such a great actor and person it makes it really hard not to find him a great character. Oh, an Captain? He's pretty cool too.
Also, I never expected Bruce to be an Opera kinda guy, either.

If you haven't seen the movie, and you're planning on going, just a word of advice. Make sure you stay till the end of the movie, meaning after the first set of credits. Or else you may or may not see a very important clip, and you may or may not have to expect for there to be another movie.
Again, a word of advice.

If you aren't planning on going to the movie theater for this, you can pre-order the dvd here.






No comments:

Post a Comment