Sunday, April 5, 2015

GoodReads Book Challenge - 2015




Since last year I knew that I wanted to really crack down on my reading. So on New Year's I set up a new GoodReads challenge to read 52 book. My main goal for this year is to read more than I did last year. And I'm proud to say, as of right now, I am 6 books ahead.
Last year I read 28, right now I'm at 34! (65% of the way finished) Woohoo!

So far these are the books I've finished;

Anna and the French Kiss - Stephanie Perkins
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - J.K. Rowling (AudioBook)
Another Little Piece - Kate Karyus Quinn
The Ersatz Elevator(The Series of Unfortunate Events Book #6) - Lemony Snicket
Annexed - Sharon Dogar
Because of Winn Dixie - Kate DiCamillo
Coraline - Neil Gaiman
Along For The Ride - Sarah Dessen
Anatomy of a Misfit - Andrea Portes
The Return of Rafe MacKade - Nora Roberts
If You Ask Me: And Of Course You Won't - Betty White (AudioBook)
Tales from a Not-So-Talented Pop Star(Dork Diaries #3) - Rachel Renee Russell
The Austere Academy(The Series of Unfortunate Events Book #5) - Lemony Snicket
Acceleration - Graham McNamee
An Abundance of Katherines - John Green
Wicked Lovely - Melissa Marr
Prince Caspian (Chronicles of Narnia Book #2) - C. S. Lewis 
Tales from a Not-So-Talented Party Girl(Dork Diaries #2) - Rachel Renee Russell
After Obsession - Carrie Jones
3:59 - Gretchen McNeil
Alice in Zombieland - Gena Showalter
Act of Will - A.J. Hartley
American Boy - Larry Watson
The Miserable Mill(The Series of Unfortunate Events Book #4) - Lemony Snicket
Accidental Love - Gary Soto
The Accidental Genius of Weasel High - Rick Detorie
Tales from a Not-So-Fabulous Life(Dork Diaries #1) - Rachel Renee Russell
Fruits Basket(Vol. 2) - Natsuki Takaya
The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group - Catherine Jinks
Fruits Basket(Vol. 1) - Natsuki Takaya
The Absolute Value of Mike - Katheryn Erskine
The 5th Wave - Rick Yancey
Through My Eyes - Tim Tebow
Dreamland - Sarah Dessen

No comments:

Post a Comment