Monday, May 25, 2015

GoodReads Reading Challenge Update!


Hola!

It's been a bit since I've done an update on my first post about this Reading Challenge, so I thought I'd give a quick update! I'm 4 books away from my goal! FOUR! Can you believe it? I've been lacking some on reading though, I keep pushing it off to the side xP
Come on self, pull yourself together!


The latest books read:

The Vile Village (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #7) - Lemony Snicket
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins (Audibook)
The Hostile Hospital (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #8) - Lemony Snicket
Shiloh - Phyllis Reynolds Naylor (Audiobook)
Bridge to Terabithia - Katherine Peterson (Audiobook)
Anne of Green Gables - L.M. Montgomery (Audiobook)
The Alchemyst(The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, #1) - Michael Scott
The Carnivorous Carnival (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #10) - Lemony Snicket
The Anti-Prom - Abby McDonald
The Earth, My Butt, and Other Big Round Things - Carolyn Mackler
The Slippery Slope (A Series of Unfortunate Events, #11) - Lemony Snicket
The Notebook - Nicholas Sparks
Anything But Typical - Nora Raleigh Baskin
The Pride of Jared MacKade (The MacKade Brothers #2) - Nora Roberts



What're you reading good lately?? Leave a comment below!
Also, would you like a review on any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment