Sunday, June 7, 2015

Reading Challenge... Complete!



Aaah!

I've finished my GoodReads Reading Challenge of 52 books for the year!

When I first started the challenge I was more aiming to read more than I did last year (28), and I'm pleased to say that it has been reached!

If I recall I believe I left off my last update with either The Notebook, or Anything But Typical, so these are the last few books I've completed.

- The Pride of Jared MacKade (The MacKade Brothers #2) by Nora Roberts
-  Skating Sensation (Dork Diaries #4) by Rachel Renee Russell
- The Heart of Devin MacKade (The MacKade Brothers #3) by Nora Roberts
- Accomplice by Eireann Corrigan
- Arena One (The Survival Trilogy #1) by Morgan Rice


If you're a fan of The Hunger Games or The 5th Wave, you'll LOOOVVEEEE Arena One. I just finished this book maybe 20 minutes ago and I. Could. Not. Turn. Away. It was one of those books where you can't be bothered to get something to eat or do anything that could possibly take your eyes away from the book for even the slightest tiniest bit of a second.


Not that this goal is done (also a bucket list goal *wink wink*), I think I'm gonna try to top my most counted books read in a year (on GoodReads), topping at 77. Which would roughly be a book a week, so nothing too far fetched from this one.
I can't wait[:


What're you reading??

No comments:

Post a Comment