Saturday, February 7, 2015

Blizzard Juno & The Bouncing Machine!



It's been a while since I've done an 'update' kind of post, so I gathered some pictures to share from this past week/week-and-a-half[:




Hi snow, thanks for showing up and dumping 6inches of snow AFTER Christmas.
When Blizzard Juno it I'm pretty sure it was making up for the snow-less Christmas we had.





Mom took me to Chick-fil-a, I had one of those free small peppermint chocolate milkshake cards I wanted to use but when we got there they were sold out so instead they switched it for a strawberry. Oh my gosh. I haven't had a milkshakes in YEARS and it was sooooooo good.
I also got a fruit cup, ya know, balance it all out. [;




And it snowed more, the weather hadn't called for any that day... I'm starting to really second guess them people, haha.




I WORKED OUT!!!!  FINALLY. It's been like forever since that's happened. Summers comin, gotta get that body in shape. I've been really feeling the pain of the squats lately. At least I know it's working. I like having the sore muscles, it makes me feel good.




My poor Cookie. She's 15 this year. She's startin' to well... you know... we're kind of waiting for it. She's so frail and thin, the only thing she'll really eat is treats, unless it's gravy. It's just so sad. She's a sweetheart, I don't want her to go yet.




Chestnut, on the other hand, has turned into quite a bouncing machine. She's much smaller than what she was supposed to be. She's a small beagle. We were expecting her to be as big as Peaches a 'medium' sized dog. Chestnut reminds me so much of a Jack Russell.
She's cute though. We'll keep her[:

No comments:

Post a Comment