Friday, August 15, 2014

Potter Challenge: Day 9











SIDE NOTE: I'd like to apologize for being so late on these posts, lately I've been dealing with some technical issues that cause all the pictures on my blog to get erased so all my previous posts had to get drafted and re-edited for me to find the pictures, all of which I don't have because I had saved some on my former portable hard-drive which is not able to connect to anything, and then I had other posts that I had been meaning to post so everything has been a bit mumbo-jumbo, and as soon as I catch up on these Potter Challenges I will soon be back to square one.
Again, my apologies.



Least Favorite Subject?


This is actually pretty hard to pick.  Maybe Divinations? That seems like it would bit a boring class-don't judge me!










Day 8 of the Potter Challenge                                                                 Day 10 of the Potter Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment