Saturday, August 16, 2014

A Long Weekend...

This week had been stressful. My mind was running everywhere while my body felt like it had no ounce of energy to do anything, not gonna lie, it got away with that. That's something I'm gonna have to work on changing.



 

Me and my mom went for an outting and stopped back at the gas station. I had a craving for these shark gummies, they didn't taste nearly as good as I had hoped :[






A raspberry iced tea to go with the pizza I didn't snap a picture of. Seriously though, the freezer now has me good for pizza for the next 2 months. Thanks mom!





After our outting we went to my Grandma's. That's Jack, I haven't seen him in about a year, apart from the fact he's about doubled in size, he hasn't changed!






That's Cookie. She's the sweetest cat on the face of the earth. She has got an ear infection she's healing from.
She hasn't changed either, she was my little buddy. Gosh I missed her.




And today; I walked with my mom downtown and she got me another tea. It's probably not healthy how much I drink of it. I should just make my own...

     



(Sorry for the tilted picture) And I tried out these today, I'll have a review up of them soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment