Sunday, August 3, 2014

Garage Sale Time!



Today me and my mom went over to my aunts house to have a garage sale which ended up being okay, there hasn't been a lot of people the past few years :[

Unfortunately the pictures I took turned out to be a disaster so I apologize for not having any of them.
Here's a picture of my outfit... Well sorta...




 I just wanted something comfortable to wear since I'd be sitting most of the day.
I did manage to snap a picture of my brunch though.
I made a banana milkshake and had a can of Progresso Traditional Chicken & Rice soup and added my own gf noodles to it since I didn't have any regular chicken soup.



Can we also talk about how my Bakery Story bakery got 100 hearts?



That made me really happy. It's also taking over my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment