Monday, July 14, 2014

G. I. Joe Retaliation Movie Review

Released - 2013
Rated - PG-13
Action, Adventure, Sci-fi



[source]



Zartan, who is disguised as the President has framed the G. I. Joe Team for crimes against the country. The team is outnumber and outweaponed is forced to come up with a plan with their original leader, General Colton, to fight Cobra Commander, his buddies, and the world leaders, while trying to rescue the President.



Firstly, I'm going to start off with the fact that I am a big fan of Dwayne Johnson, and Bruce Willis, Channing Tatum is working his way up there(for his roles in movies, not for his body, just fyi). I also noticed that the guy who plays Storm Shadow (Byung-hun Lee) plays Han Cho Bai in Red 2, who of course, Bruce Willis played in as well.
Just had to toss that out there.

Now... I love love love this movie! The action scenes were good-realistic and they weren't these weird-awkward random moments like some battle scenes are that make no sense. The storyline was fast and non-dragging. I loved the whole brotherly-relationship with Duke and Roadblock, it just made the characters better, in my book.
The graphics and camera work was wonderful. No complaints there.

The only thing I didn't like was that a certain character got taken off too quickly. But they did a good job of making up for it.




I can honestly say that chances are, I will be watching this again. Five billion stars!

Trailer;


No comments:

Post a Comment