Sunday, July 27, 2014

Birthday Weekend!


What a weekend! My birthday is actually Friday, but it's easier to just lump the whole weekend together, rather than a separate post for all of it.

After working out this morning me and mom took a trip to the gas station and got ourselves a lemonade to cool off with. I think it flared my stomach up a bit, but it was worth it. I don't have these types of drinks all that often.




After my Grandparents house we stopped a Rite Aid to pick up some dark chocolate. I want to start incorporating a piece of dark chocolate into my diet because of the antioxidants. And I know that Dove probably isn't the best dark chocolate for that, but hey, whatever. It's only a piece a day. I know I said I could eat it, but I'm having it with a meal and so far I haven't noticed anything crazy, so, that's a good thing. The bad part is that the chocolate is really good! Will power!



And I may have got more gummi worms...you guys they're an addiction! I need to get back off this candy thing. It's not even like I eat them all them all the time, it's only on the weekends, and it takes like three weeks to finish one bag, but still...





On Saturday, which i unfortunately didn't take any pictures. Some of my cucumber vines are starting to wilt, we've noticed some of the cucumber pests on them, but today there wasn't any and more vines were wilting, and it turns out some larva can be 'nested' inside of the vines, so I sprayed insecticidal soap all over them to see if it would help any, I also sprayed some on the tomato plants because their covered in aphids, although I didn't spray much on them because there was more ladybugs on them than there were the other day so I'd imagine they can handle that job.


And on Sunday, or today, depending when this gets posted, I didn't do too much from not feeling good. My mom made my birthday meal, which was hamburgers. I just had a plain patty with some salt on top, and spent the rest of the day relaxin'. [:

No comments:

Post a Comment