Monday, May 6, 2013

Glutino Strawberry Breakfast Bars Review






These Glutino bars... Oh my gosh! They are so yummy! They remind me so much of the Nutri-Grain bars.
I am new to the Gluten Free band wagon, I've had stomach problems for a long time, and the past few years it's gotten worse. My food 'pallet' has greatly down-scaled from eating everything to an extremely picky eater.
I decided to try the Gluten Free diet to see if it would help. And may I add, it is NOT easy.
My dad picked these up for me at Wal*Mart for $5.00.
They are sweet, but I like how it tastes a lot like Nutri-Grain bars. And they are dense and filling so they are perfect for the quick-fix grab-and-go kind of snack if you're in a hurry or something and don't have time to pack a lunch.

These also come in three other flavors in-case you aren't a Strawberry fan: Cherry, Blueberry, and Apple.



No comments:

Post a Comment