Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Top 10 Book Quotes of 2015









I'm pretty sure I said this a month ago but omg I can't believe it's December. 24 MORE DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!! I'm so excited! Did you get your shopping done? Mine for the most part is. I'm hoping I get books. x]

So I thought that this would be something fun to do, I didn't do this last year, so maybe as of this year it will become a thing. 





1. "I mean, it's like trying to decide between James Dean and Elvis. Seriously, who could make that choice?" - Andrea Portes, Anatomy of a Misfit

2. "'You're not the same as you were before,' he said. 'You were much more... muchier... you've lost your muchness.'" - Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

3. "Nothing had been okay, not for a long time. And every moment that I thought I was getting close, like the one I’d had earlier, seemed to remind the universe that I didn’t deserve that, not yet." - Sarah Dessen, Saint Anything

4. "But if I'm it, the last of my kind, the last page of human history, like hell I'm going to let the story end this way. I may be the last one, but I am the one still standing. I am the one turning to face the faceless hunter in the woods on an abandoned highway. I am the one not running but facing. Because if I am the last one, then I am humanity. And if this is humanity's last war, then I am the battlefield." - Rick Yancey, The 5th Wave

5. "Life's too short to pretend and play games like that. I want to spend my time hanging out with people who make me feel good about myself. People who make me happy." - Gena Showalter, Alice in Zombieland

6. "My ideas flow so rapidly that I have not time to express them- by which means my letters sometimes convey no ideas at all to my correspondents." - Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice 

7. "I had this wild thought that he was the only one in all this chaos who was just like me, and that was comforting and profound all at once." - Sarah Dessen, Dreamland

8. "I'm not sure this is a world I belong in anymore. I'm not sure that I want to wake up." - Gayle Forman,  If I Stay

9. "I wish for the thing that is best for me." - Stephanie Perkins, Anna and the French Kiss

10. "In the end that was the choice you made, and it doesn't matter how hard it was to make it. It matters that you did." - Cassandra Clare, City of Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment