Friday, February 14, 2014

Reading Goal Update #3



Aaahhh!!! I'm finally caught up on my reading goal(according to Goodreads)!!!! I'm so happy!!
I have 3 update/reviews for you guys, and I'm so so so happy to share!

P.S. It's getting late, so I apologize if some things don't make that much sense, lol. My mind tends to think of a bijillion different subjects the later the night goes on.
SO, lets get started.



Book 1 - My Dark Knight by SheriffSquinty

This book I have a love hate relationship with. It's SOOO GOOD, but I also felt like I needed a bit of a brain cleanse after it for all the times I read lust and some of the scenes that were PG-13 rated. Which I don't remember if there was a warning at the beginning of the chapters or not saying that there was an edited version, I don't remember to be honest, I read the book in a whole sitting, or in two days, something like that. But it's really good!

"Skylar lives in a world where her pack is slowly and deliberately being obliterated by the merciless Black Mountains Pack, led by their vicious and cruel Alpha, Gabriel. So what happens when she learns that the tyrant Gabriel is her soul mate?

Soon, Skylar will discover that there is much more to Gabriel than meets the eye, and there are dark forces surrounding them that will put both of their packs in great danger." - GoodReads




Book 2 - Tame by EmilyTheReader

Such a good silly book. A good girl who falls in love with the bad boy[;


Book 3 - Not Exactly Romeo & Juliet by kpgcatlover

JUST finished reading this one, it was soooo good and silly, I was grinning and laughing the whole time. And I love the fact that the writer is a Christian who had a clean book. I think the other one's I've read haven't been clean as far as language goes.  
The book is about a girl named Juliet, who is like the school prankster/bad girl, and she has a run in with this boy named Romeo. And it turns out their parents both hate eachother for reasons that can't grasp-I don't wanna ruin it, you have to read it.



So what have you read lately? [:


No comments:

Post a Comment