Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Reading Goal Update #1


Two books down!!

Like I had mentioned int he goal post(or so recently updated if we're being brutally honest), I had already read one book, which I'll include in this. And I have just recently(this past weekend) finished another.
Their both Wattpad stories, but I consider them to be books because they're so good.
SO.


Book #1

I'll Protect You by orangechicken

SUCH a good book, it's about this girl who's like an undercover princess and goes to school in the states, where she's (technically) considered a joke of the school, but she's actually incredibly smart) and she has this HUGE thing against the schools #1 student who's got the looks, grades, and everything you could ever imagine.

This book actually gave me a 'book-hangover' for little while, so, not much reading got done after that. (meaning it was a really good book).


Book #2

Maid For Hire by demonicblackcat

This one's given me a hang over too:/
It's about a girl who's got some anger issues(not to give too much away). Her family is poor but she goes to a rich kids school, did I mention her biggest enemy in school was her boss? She works hard at his mansion to be making money for her family while he gets the complete enjoyment out of annoying her to death, and while all this is happening, she's trying her best to make sure that the kids at school can't find out.



These are both such good stories, honestly I'm having a hard time to choose from my book list on there about what to read next cause I'm afraid they won't match up, lol.
Soon enough!
Currently I'm a little half way through on another book that's quickly getting read, I'm excited to be checking it off the list soon[:










What's the most recent book you've read? Are you currently reading anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment