Monday, November 11, 2013

The Notebook Movie Review

Rated - PG - 13
Drama - Romance
Released - 2004



[source]



'Why're are you reviewing this movie?' You ask 'everyone has seen it'. Nope! Not this girl, I just caught on the 'Notebook' bandwagon this year after seeing some Interviews of Ryan Gosling and how funny he is, I was like 'Hey, I should watch that, that's a classic movie'.
I'm glad I did.
For those who might live under a rock-like I apparently do- it's about a poor guy who falls in love with a rich girl and he gives her a sense of freedom, they end up separating to do differences.
I love, love, love Nicholas Sparks, he's one of the best authors alive and the fact that he does movies too, is amazing.
So if you've been contemplating on watching this movie, you should, you absolutely should.

The trailer;


No comments:

Post a Comment