Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Monday Turtle Tracks | 2016



This week has rough written all over it. Recovering from a past busy week, an exam this week, a very long work day ahead, not getting any sleep, and just a bunch of things that need done. I'm stressed and so very tired.

After getting up at 4:00 in the morning and not getting much sleep after, I got ready to head to my moms work. She works close to the Wildlife rehab so it's easier to just go with her. Determined to study, I went into the school till the Starbucks kiosk in the school opened and got a nice cup of Breakfast Blend coffee, and it was pretty dang good.




With the chilly mornings, it hit the spot quite nicely. It was the only thing I've wanted for the past week.
I hung out in the garage with Mom for a bit before being a responsible college student and procrastinating to schedule my exam.


She was getting "bulbs"(that aren't technically bulbs) planted into boxes for next year.

Then I headed off to the Wildlife rehab. Nothing was agreeing today. Couldn't get a hold of any of the birds for the life of me to transfer them to new cages and get their current ones cleaned.
On the other hand, I held a Screech Owl and the Opossums, for the other volunteer who was nothing but funny and kind to work with.


This is one of my favorite turtles. He's missing a back leg and I just feel bad for him, it certainly doesn't stop him from getting around though.

No comments:

Post a Comment