Thursday, March 10, 2016

A Hike In The Woods




This warm weather has been so wonderful lately. I'm finding out that I'm a summer child. Warm weather + sunshine = happy me. The other day me and my mom went for a 'walk' in the woods, that turned into a hike.









It was my fault it turned into a hike instead of a leisurely walk. I wanted to keep going further into the woods. We weren't seeing birds or anything. Although the peepers were very loud. What's a hike without birds or creatures?










THEN we lucked out. Out of nowhere there was this loud whopping/bigfoot call. I almost thought it was a dog at first. Silly me. Dogs don't sound like this.
It's 2 Barred Owls calling eachother. It was one of the coolest experiences ever. We didn't see them, but I did get a video of the sound.
Sorry for it being sideways. *shrugs*








No comments:

Post a Comment