Monday, June 2, 2014

I've Got Sunshine On A Cloudy Day...



This past weekend has been pretty lovely. I've finally got a  tan going which may or may not have came from a sun burn. I'm known for having really bad sunburns, seriously. It happens every year for the past four or five years. BUT so far this year, it hasn't happened (I'm grinning pretty big right now).
Apart from that, this past weekend has been spent with my dad, which is also lovely. Mom went away for a college trip (I miss you mom!!). Me and Dad got to spend time together, watching tv and sharing iTunes music.

Anywho. I wanted to share some of my favorites. I've been thinking that I should do this more often because a blog is like a journal, right? I can share favorites.
At least most of them.


Cheese & Pretzels. YUMM! This has been my 'go to' breakfast lately. Heaven. Seriously.

The sun. Of course. We had a pretty harsh winter so the sun has been such a nice treat.
(Thank you, Lord!)

Netflix. Of course. But more specifically Melissa & Joey. I LOVE this show. Gah! It's perfect. Funny, cute, funny...funny! I've watched the seasons like 3 times through and I'm gonna watch it again. Thank. You. Very. Much.

There's also another show called Rewrapped, it's not on Netflix though, I think it's new. Joey Fatone is the host of it.  AMAZING.

Junk food. This is bad. I've developed a sweet tooth from cookies, chips, and ginger ale (yay upset stomach [I mean the ginger ale for that, not the cookies or chips {don't worry}]).
But I'm working on getting rid of it. I'm not allowing myself to have any more junk, apart from ginger ale, but only during an upset stomach.
I haven't had chips in a LONG time, like years. Until I had a bag of Baked Herr's chips and it just plummeted from there. But I quickly noticed how I felt like crap being all bloated and feeling like I'd just ate two greasy cheese burgers, Blah!
Kicking that one in the butt!

Oh! And gardening! My mom's a gardener and this year I decided to get back to my old ways and plant some seeds and their coming along great. I can't wait to eat some watermelon and cantaloupes.
We've done a lot of planting though. Last weekend I helped my mom plants some flowers and tomatoes, which the rabbits decided to eat -.- Mom said she's gonna get some onions to put around the next set we put it.
Can't wait!

Currently this is all my favorites. What're yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment