Thursday, May 8, 2014

Sprouting Spring!



Today has been such a great day! Laundry's done, Ginger's cage is cleaned, it's sunny and warm outside!

It's been a much needed day.

Yesterday me and my mom went out for a walk and when we came back I found this going on





 Do you see that!?!?! My cucumber seeds are sprouting! Aaahh I'm so excited!
None of the others have sprouted yet, it's been really rainy and not a lot of sunshine but today it's been really warm and sunny so hopefully they'll sprout a bit.







This little lady has also been chilling out, she's had a nest right outside our front door for probably a few weeks now, I'd imagine the eggs would be hatching soon, can't wait to see the little chicks!
I accidentally scared her when getting the mail :[

No comments:

Post a Comment