Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Resoultions!






HOPEFULLY I'll actually stick to this years resolutions, maybe actually blogging them will help encourage me to do them a little more.

Get Healthier. Of course. Eat clean, exercise more, take care of myself. I don't have the greatest diet on earth, it's not that I eat a lot of junk food or fast food and soda, to be honest I can't eat fast food or drink soda. Because of my stomach issues I eat gluten free, and with all the stomach aches I tend to keep in a safety zone of pretzels, granola, and well... pretzels. I want to try and branch out, eat more fruits, vegetables, experiment and see what I can find. 

Blog More. Not just one every few weeks like now but more often and more about life-y things. 

Stop Being So Scared. I'm a worrier, I used to be 'fearless' I guess for the most part, didn't care too much about what other people did, if I wanted it, I was bound and determined to make it happen. I wanna be that again. 

Work On My Bucket List. I really really really really really really wanna work on my Bucket List, thanks Pinterest for making me obsess about it. 

Read More Books. Since I graduated I've barely picked up a book and I'd really like to get  back into reading, I wanna try to read as much as I can this year, try to reach a new personal goal. 

Lastly 


Turn My Dreams Into Reality. I think that one speaks for its own.


What's your new years resolutions? If you don't have any, what do you wanna accomplish?
Feel free to share[:

No comments:

Post a Comment